VISA ST. JEROME’S LANEWAY FESTIVAL 2019 PRE-SALE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to participate in this offer ("Pre-Sale Offer") to access pre-sale tickets to St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival 2019 ("Event") ("Pre-Sale Tickets") forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Pre-Sale Offer, participants ("you") agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Visa AP (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 20 134 885 564) ("Visa") only offers access to the Pre-Sale Tickets. For the avoidance of doubt, Visa does not offer or supply the Pre-Sale Tickets.
3. Participation in the Pre-Sale Offer is only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand who are aged 18 years or over with a registered Visa Checkout account.
4. The Pre-Sale Offer commences at 9am on 20 September 2018 and ends at 5pm on 21 September 2018 ("Pre-Sale Offer Period"). All times are local time, as applicable in your location in Australia and New Zealand. There will be no extensions of the Pre-Sale Offer Period.
How to Participate (AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS)
5. If you are an Australian resident, in order to access Pre-Sale Tickets, you will need to complete the following steps during the Pre-Sale Offer Period:
(a) visit https://visaentertainment.com.au/feature/laneway-festival-2019 between 9am on 20 September 2018 and 5pm on 21 September 2018;
(b) log in to your Visa Entertainment account;
(c) follow the prompts to the ticket purchase page; and
(d) input the requested details, and purchase tickets using Visa Checkout as the payment method.
How to Participate (NEW ZEALAND RESIDENTS)
6. If you are a New Zealand resident, in order to access Pre-Sale Tickets, you will need to complete the following steps during the Pre-Sale Offer Period:
(a) visit https://www.visa.co.nz/pay-with-visa/visa-checkout.html between 9am on 20 September 2018 and 5pm on 21 September 2018;
(b) follow the prompts to the ticket purchase page; and
(c) input the requested details, and purchase tickets using Visa Checkout as the payment method.
7. The Pre-Sale Offer provides you with the opportunity to access tickets to the Event before they are offered for sale to the general public.
8. There is a limited number of Pre-Sale Tickets. The Pre-Sale Tickets will be allocated on a first-in, first-served basis until the allocation is exhausted or the Pre-Sale Offer Period ends, whichever is first.
9. A selection of Event tickets will be made available for the Pre-Sale Offer. For the avoidance of doubt, Pre-Sale Tickets may not be available in respect of all ticket price levels and types offered to the general public.
10. The Pre-Sale Tickets are offered and supplied by MOSHTIX PTY LIMITED (ABN 72 076 980 955) ("Ticket Vendor"). Ticket prices and any service, processing and delivery fees are determined by the Ticket Vendor. The purchase and use of Pre-Sale Tickets are subject to the Ticket Vendor's terms and conditions, and may require you to register an account with the Ticket Vendor. The Ticket Vendor is solely responsible for redemption and fulfilment of the Pre-Sale Tickets. Use of the Pre-Sale Tickets will also be subject to the Event organiser's or venue's terms and conditions.
11. Unless permitted under the Ticket Vendor's terms and conditions, Pre-Sale Tickets cannot be resold (at a premium or otherwise) or advertised or offered for resale on the Internet or any other medium.
12. Information about the Event has been provided to Visa by third parties and is accurate at the time of publication.
13. To the extent permitted by law, Visa excludes all representations and warranties in respect of the Pre-Sale Tickets, and Visa will not be responsible for, and excludes all liability for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) the content or accessibility of the Ticket Vendor's website;
(b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Visa's control);
(c) any third party interference with the conduct of the Pre-Sale Offer;
(d) any Pre-Sale Ticket that may be lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with before it reaches you;
(e) your transport to or attendance at the Event; or
(f) changes, delays or cancellations to the Event.
14. Visa reserves the right, in its discretion, to change, suspend or cancel the Pre-Sale Offer at any time without notice to you, subject to any written directions from a relevant Australian regulatory authority.
16. The laws of New South Wales, Australia apply to the Pre-Sale Offer to the exclusion of any other law. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.