VISA BROADSHEET KITCHEN OFFER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to participate in this offer ("Offer") to access reservation for up to four (4) seats at Broadsheet Kitchen at Saint Crispin ("Reservation") (“Booking”) forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Offer, participants ("you") agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Visa AP (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 20 134 885 564) ("Visa") only offers access to the Booking. For the avoidance of doubt, Visa does not offer or supply the Booking and your visit to Broadsheet Kitchen will not be paid for by Visa.
3. Participation in the Offer is only open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or over and who are Visa cardholders.
4. The Offer commences at 9.00am on 19 February 2019 and ends at 17:59pm on 27 October 2019 ("Offer Period"). All times are local, as applicable in Victoria, Australia. There will be no extensions of the Offer Period.
How to Participate
5. In order to access the Booking, you will need to complete the following steps during the Offer Period:
(a) visit https://visaentertainment.com.au/feature/broadsheet-kitchen;
(b) log in to your Visa Entertainment account;
(c) follow the prompts to the booking page; and
(d) input the requested details.
6. The Offer provides you with the opportunity to access reservation for up to four (4) seats at Broadsheet Kitchen at Saint Crispin. The Offer does not provide you with the opportunity to secure preferential seating over the general public.
7. Patrons who attend a Booking made in accordance with the steps set out in paragraph 5 will receive one complimentary tasting snack as decided by The Broadsheet Kitchen at Saint Crispin per person who is part of the Reservation, worth up to AUD$5.00 each.
8. Bookings are available each Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening during the Offer Period.
9. Bookings are available to Visa cardholders up to one week before the date they occur, and dependent on availability.
10. There is a limited number of Reservations available. The Reservations will be allocated on a first-in, first-served basis until the allocation is exhausted or the Offer Period ends, whichever is first.
11. Information about the Offer has been provided to Visa by third parties and is accurate at the time of publication.
12. To the extent permitted by law, Visa excludes all representations and warranties in respect of the Booking, and Visa will not be responsible for, and excludes all liability for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) the content or accessibility of the Booking Vendor's website;
(b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Visa's control);
(c) any third party interference with the conduct of the Offer;
(d) your transport to or attendance at the Booking; or
(e) changes, delays or cancellations to the Booking.
13. Visa reserves the right, in its discretion, to change, suspend or cancel the Offer at any time without notice to you, subject to any written directions from a relevant Australian regulatory authority.
15. The laws of New South Wales, Australia apply to the Offer to the exclusion of any other law. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
Saint Crispin Terms
16. All Bookings from 6:00pm and 7:00pm are a two-hour seating. The table will be rebooked after this time. If you wish to dine for an extended time, please book from 8:00pm onwards.
17. Please note that a **10% Public Holiday Surcharge** will appear on your bill at the end of your meal on a public holiday.
18. A 1.5% credit card surcharge applied to payments made by Visa, Mastercard or AMEX.
19. Credit card details are required to secure all Reservations. Saint Crispin will request that you provide your credit card details as a guarantee. If you or any person part of the Reservation fails to attend the Booking without at least 24 hours' notice, you will be charged a no-show fee. The Reservation is guaranteed to the value of $50 per person.
20. Your waiter will guide you through your menu choices on arrival but please contact Saint Crispin directly should you have any queries. Saint Crispin will endeavour to accommodate all dietary requirements, feel free to mention when booking and staff will also check on the day.
21. For full availability, all bookings of 7 people and over, and for private dining enquiries, please contact the Saint Crispin Reservations Manager on +61 3 9419 2202 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. For any changes to your Reservation please call us on +61 3 9419 2202, or email email@example.com.